How can you get involved?
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18
As part of our mission to the community, while we “Worship. Love. Serve.” we are hoping that every one of us will go out and serve in our community during the month of May. You can serve individually, as a family, or as a small group. The service could be through volunteering at one of our service days, or on your own as you hold a food drive or lemonade sale fundraiser etc., or through simple acts of loving your neighbor.
· May 4 – Pedal for Promise (register at urbanpromiseusa.org)
· May 5 – Brightview Assisted Living
· May 11 – Habitat for Humanity Work Day ($20 suggested donation)
· May 11 – Ladies Tea Project – Gift Bags for Women’s Shelter & Men’s Work Day
· May 17 – 18 – Open Art Studio Fundraiser for Eagles Wings
· May 18 – Urban Promise Work Day
· May 19 – Voorhees Pediatrics Sunday School
· May 19 – Ronald McDonald House Activity
· May 24-25 – Open Art Studio Fundraiser for Eagles Wings
· May 30 – Ronald McDonald House Meal
If you are interested in volunteering for or finding out any information about any of these events please email email@example.com