Ashland strives to reach out and build relationships in our community through word and deed. We believe God has placed us right where we are in our neighborhoods, our workplaces, our schools,and our recreation to be in relationship and to share His love. Our children, youth and adults seek to serve others, demonstrating and sharing the love and grace of Jesus as we love our neighbors.
Some of our community Outreaches:
- Open Art Studio – Tuesdays at 7 pm – experience not required. Work on your skills, learn new ones or take some time to work on your art in good company. Some artists have contributed art work towards auctions for Eagles Wings.
- Women’s Bootcamp Fitness Class – Wednesday Nights (4 weeks) at 6:30 pm, starting March 8. For women of all ages and fitness levels. A time to get in shape, have fun and maybe make some new friends along the way. Join us and bring friends. Childcare provided for PreK and Elementary Children through our Kids Choirs and 3D Art Programs.
Please bring towel, water bottle, mat, and hand weights if you have them. Register Here If you will be bringing your children please register them here.
- Couch to 5K – to prepare for the Bethany 5k Fundraiser. We will meet at Horace Mann Elementary School in Cherry Hill on Mondays at 6:30 PM starting March 13
Register for team “Ashland Church” at http://bethanywalkrun.weebly.com/register.html Be sure to choose the NJ run.
Can’t make it to the Bethany 5K? That’s ok. Join us anyway. It’s a great way to get in shape and learn from other runners. Register here.
Some of the local ministries and facility we serve and support are:
- Park Avenue Community Church’s Food Pantry in Somerdale, NJ
- Voorhees Pediatrics Facility in Voorhees, NJ
- Laurel Lake Estates Alzheimer Unit in Voorhees, NJ
- Urban Promise in Camden, NJ
- Brightview Assisted Living in Deptford, NJ
- Bethany Christian Services
- College and Career Ministries – Dave Bearry
- Christian Ministries – Camden City
- Grace Presbyterian Church – Ken and Kathy Buck
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. – 1 John 3:18