Ashland strives to reach out and build relationships in our community through word and deed. We believe God has placed us right where we are in our neighborhoods, our workplaces, our schools,and our recreation to be in relationship and to share His love. Our children, youth and adults seek to serve others, demonstrating and sharing the love and grace of Jesus as we love our neighbors.
Some of our community Outreaches:
- Open Art Studio – Thursdays at 7 pm – experience not required. Work on your skills, learn new ones or take some time to work on your art in good company.
Some of the local ministries and facility we serve and support are:
- Voorhees Pediatrics Facility in Voorhees, NJ
- Laurel Lake Estates Alzheimer Unit in Voorhees, NJ
- Urban Promise in Camden, NJ
- Brightview Assisted Living in Deptford, NJ
- Bethany Christian Services
- College and Career Ministries – Dave Bearry
- Christian Ministries – Camden City
- Grace Presbyterian Church – Ken and Kathy Buck
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. – 1 John 3:18