Ashland strives to reach out and build relationships in our community through word and deed. We believe God has placed us right where we are in our neighborhoods, our workplaces, our schools,and our recreation to be in relationship and to share His love. Our children, youth and adults seek to serve others, demonstrating and sharing the love and grace of Jesus as we love our neighbors.
Some of our community Outreaches:
- Open Art Studio – Thursdays at 7 pm – experience not required. Work on your skills, learn new ones or take some time to work on your art in good company. Some artists have contributed art work towards auctions for Eagles Wings.
- Women’s Bootcamp Fitness Class – Wednesday Nights (4 weeks) at 6:30 pm, starting this fall. For women of all ages and fitness levels. A time to get in shape, have fun and maybe make some new friends along the way. Join us and bring friends. Childcare provided for PreK and Elementary Children through our Kids Choirs and 3D Art Programs.
Please bring towel, water bottle, mat, and hand weights if you have them. Registration coming soon.
- Couch to 5K – Resuming Spring 2018
Some of the local ministries and facility we serve and support are:
- Park Avenue Community Church’s Food Pantry in Somerdale, NJ
- Voorhees Pediatrics Facility in Voorhees, NJ
- Laurel Lake Estates Alzheimer Unit in Voorhees, NJ
- Urban Promise in Camden, NJ
- Brightview Assisted Living in Deptford, NJ
- Bethany Christian Services
- College and Career Ministries – Dave Bearry
- Christian Ministries – Camden City
- Grace Presbyterian Church – Ken and Kathy Buck
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. – 1 John 3:18