We believe our call is not just to our local neighbors but to our brothers and sisters around the globe. To this effort we have been blessed to support missionaries sent from our own church family and from partner ministries.
Sent from our church family:
- Fred and Claudia Tahan Commission to Every Nation CTEN and Eagles Wings, Albania
- ABC, African Book Challange, an outreach ministry to children in Kwabeng, Ghana
- Bonnie Liefer of Coalition for Christian Outreach
- Alan and Mary Ginter of Entrust, Thailand
- Carl and Caroline Kishbaugh of World Team
- Boys and Girls Christian Home in India
- Bruce Anderson International Theological Education Network (ITEN)
- Phil and Diane Thrash EASTERN US MISSION ASSOC. & MISSION PRAYER NETWORK
- John and Margie Haynes – Arab World Ministries
- Robert H. – Undisclosed
- Dave and Deb Walker – Singapore
- John Taylor – Literacy Evangelism International
- Bill and Faith Foust – Wycliffe
- David and Penelope Pickens – Wycliffe South America
- Peter and Jenny Boling – Mission to the World – Mexico
- Adger and Sondra McKay – Refugee Crisis – Germany
We are also very excited to announce that we will be sending a mission team to Kwabeng, Ghana with ABC (see above) in the summer of 2018! Here is how can you help:
- Prayer Support: This is a huge leap for our team to step out of their comfort zones and we will need your emotional and prayer support.
- Financial Support: Each team member needs to fundraise $1500.00 for themselves. If you have the ability we would appreciate anything you can donate. You can donate here.
- Shoe Drive: We will be doing a major shoe drive from January-March. We need as many new or gently used pairs of shoes that you can donate. The shoes will give provide funding for us an economic opportunity to micro-entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. – Matthew 28:19-20