History

The First 100 Years:  (for more click here)McFaddenHome

1907 – First meeting in home of William J. McFadden.
1908 – First building dedicated.
1924 – First Presbyterian church of Ashland organized.
1926 – First full time pastor, Rev. Parks Wilson.
1951 – Rev. Ernest Palmer installed.
1957 – Moved to current location.
1967 – Rev. C. Lowery Horner installed.
1981 – United with the EPC and became Ashland Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
1992 – Rev. Ian Lamont installed.
2002 – Rev. Jamie Cupschalk installed.
2007 – Preaching the gospel and making disciples.